Urban Planning Department
- Drafting of urban planning instruments (partial planning, special planning and detailed studies) and spatial planning, with the collaboration of architects.
- Urban development by cooperation, compensation/conciliation and eminent domain proceedings.
- Negotiation and drafting of urban planning, management and transfer agreements or implementation of industrial and commercial activities.
- Licensing processes, authorization of activities and sanctioning proceedings.
- Drafting of construction contracts and contracts with building agents.
- Drafting and negotiation of real estate contracts: sale-purchase, leasehold estates, creation of easements, leases, commodatum, precarious loans, declaration of new constructions, division of property –special property, allocation of uses, mortgages, etc.